We are currently seeking qualified candidates for two Senior Sales Specialist positions with the Flow Cytometry segment of a leading global multinational life sciences company. These are permanent, field-based positions with responsibilities across defined territories.
The first position will be responsible for the mid-Atlantic region, and the ideal candidate will be based in the Metro DC area (Maryland, DC, Virginia) or the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania area. The second position will be responsible for accounts across California, and will ideally be based in the Bay Area or San Diego.
Our client is seeking to recruit senior sales specialists to join its specialized team dedicated to the sale and support of its industry-leading flow cytometry and imaging flow cytometry portfolio.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for meeting revenue goals and increasing general awareness of the Company within key accounts.
- Manage all aspects related to the sales process.
- Design and implement sales strategies, interact directly with scientists to understand their flow cytometry needs, and provide them with solutions from the Company’s Flow Cytometry portfolio.
- Deliver seminars to life science researchers outlining our technology, and will coordinate instrument demonstrations and evaluations alongside the Company’s instrument Field Applications Scientist (iFAS) team.
- Provide and negotiate pricing to customers and will manage a pipeline, and closely monitor and communicate sales order closing, in order to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Masters or PhD preferred
- 3+ years of direct sales experience, with documented success
- Previous experience calling on Academic, Bio-Pharma and/or Government accounts is a plus
- Strong knowledge of flow cytometry