We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Cluster Lead role with the Dairy segment a leading global provider of Pharmaceutical, Nutritional and Functional Ingredients. This is a permanent position that will be based out of Munster, Ireland.
This is a senior management role within our Client’s Dairy cluster with overall responsibility for Quality, Safety, Health and the Environment, including sustainability. Our Client’s dairy business is committed to producing high quality food ingredients and consumer food products that are safe, consistently satisfying customer needs, while complying with all applicable regulatory requirements for the infant and child nutrition market.
- Member of senior cluster management team.
- Lead the function within the business including development of strategic agenda.
- Define relevant standards which reflect corporate, sector and business needs.
- Develop relevant continuous improvement programmes and objectives and achieve delivery.
- Define appropriate organisational structures to support business needs.
- Ensure function resource plan is sustainable, identify relevant opportunities for talent development and implement agreed plans.
- Establish effective relations with all relevant corporate and business internal functions and external bodies including customers & regulatory agencies.
- Provide effective functional representation to all relevant internal groupings at regional and global levels.
- Implement all relevant regional and corporate QSHE initiatives.
- Identify innovative opportunities which challenge existing standards and systems and progress where appropriate.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3rd level qualification in Dairy or Food Science / Technology or a related discipline.
- Qualifications in Safety Management preferable.
- Qualifications in Environmental Management preferable.
- Supervisory and people management skills.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience including 3 years at site management level, in either the Dairy, Food or Pharma sectors.
- Previous proven quality experience is required.