We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Project Management role with a leading global provider of contract services to the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries. This is a permanent position that will be based out of Maryland, United States.
PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customs Project Manager is responsible for a number of projects within a single division including custom and/or complex projects. If any project is part of a larger program, the Customs Project Manager is responsible for ensuring information is shared with the Program Manager to meet the timelines and specifications of the program.
The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing and directing project teams within their own division. The PM shares the rolled-up resource demand from their liaison domain (e.g. Cell Banking, Immunology, etc.) for Sales & Operations demand review and planning. The PM shall integrate all their projects with that lab’s business unit to develop a joint business and staffing plan. Their business unit project plans must be integrated using MS Project and its resource summary tools.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The Customs Project Manager is a thought and execution leader for PM methodologies and template implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Sciences discipline; MSc & PhD beneficial but not required
- 7-10 years’ experience in the Life Science, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive project management experience
- Ability to work in a matrix, fast paced environment, and interact with customers