best price Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business see We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Knowledge Exchange Support Manager role with a leading academic institution based in the Golden Triangle Region of the United Kingdom.
Our Client is seeking to appoint a Knowledge Exchange Support Manager who will support the development of commercial services in academic business units in accordance with the institutional knowledge exchange strategy. This is a new post within the university’s Research and Business Development Office working across all four university faculties. The Knowledge Exchange Support Manager will support the development of commercial services in academic business units in accordance with the institutional knowledge exchange strategy.
- To support colleagues in prioritised business units to develop and implement plans to generate income from commercial services
- To develop cases for investment in business units to increase capacity for business development and service delivery
- To coordinate the university-wide processes and support for submitting and winning bids and tenders
- To identify and promote opportunities for university consultancy to academic colleagues, working within the university’s Consultancy Policy, and to assist with winning new business
http://evfta.com/?p=where-can-i-buy-Adobe-Contribute-CS5-MAC&eaa=9c EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a business development role in a higher education, research or professional services environment, including bid management and negotiating commercial agreements
- Ability to write credible bids, tenders, business plans and business cases in a clear, lucid style, and to organise work and to plan and execute tasks in an effective and timely way
- Ability to work effectively within a complex environment with a range of competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of team