We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an Inside Sales Manager role with a global biotechnology company specialising in antibodies and related products. This is a permanent position that will be based out of the Golden Triangle region of the United Kingdom, or the United States (California, Oregon, Massachusetts or Connecticut).
We are seeking an experienced sales leader to manage Inside Sales for the Americas and EMEA. The Inside Sales Manager will coach and motivate the existing Inside Sales team, as well as recruit top talent. This individual will help drive the strategic approach that consistently delivers and exceeds on revenue targets and KPIs. They are responsible for the smooth daily operation of the team, as well as optimizing existing processes and sales team effectiveness.
In addition to managing the team, the Inside Sales Manager will own the relationship with top customers and large opportunities across multiple market segments (Academic/CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Government). They will collaborate with marketing and other functions to drive lead generation activities and new customer acquisition by proactively identifying scalable trends in customer and market behaviour.
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals across product categories for the Americas and EMEA regions.
- Develop and implement a proactive strategy for prospecting new business, while effectively managing inbound sales volume across territories.
- Promote and monitor CRM adoption as a tool for pipeline, opportunity, and customer management, as well as measuring KPIs.
- Optimize existing processes to maximize the team’s efficiency, effectiveness, and create “best-in-class” inside sales organization.
- Collaborate with the customer service, marketing, and product teams to ensure an amazing customer experience.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field; Advanced scientific and/or business degree preferred
- Proven track record of achievement with a minimum 5 years of sales or business development experience calling on pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and diagnostics accounts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience building and scaling a high-performing sales team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 25%
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience working with antibodies and related reagents in a research environment
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback effectively
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly driven with a passion for helping customers solve complex problems
- Managing a global sales team is a plus