We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Global Strategic Pharma Account Director role with a leading global multinational life sciences company. This is a permanent position that will be based out of Germany.
The Global Strategic Pharma Account Manager will be responsible for assigned Strategic Accounts globally through the implementation of globally-defined account strategies that deliver sales growth, profitability & service. The successful candidate will work within a matrix environment to ensure collaborative interactions with regional sales & service organizations that drive top and bottom line sales growth and ensure that global strategic customers receive the highest levels of quality and service.
- Direct responsibility for Research and Applied sales throughout Strategic Accounts.
- Formulating & implementing global account plans that deliver on strategies to maximize sales growth, profitability and service through customer-centric solutions differentiating the Company from competitors.
- Managing & developing strategic global relationships across procurement, technical, scientific and commercial contacts by building collaborative relationships and increasing the number of high-level, strategic contacts at assigned accounts.
- Negotiating, renewing and implementing global contracts at assigned accounts.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Scientific or Business diploma /degree. PhD or MBA is desirable.
- Minimum of seven years (international) sales experience, preferably in an international company.
- Strong commercial and people management skills. Able to manage by influence.
- Providing high Service levels and Customer satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to implement agreements internationally
- English & German (written and spoken) fluently.
- Willingness to travel globally.