We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Field Application Scientist position with the Flow Cytometry segment of a leading multinational life sciences company. This is a permanent, field-based position with responsibility for accounts across the Northeastern United States, and will preferably be based out of Massachusetts.
PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Client has developed a specialized team dedicated to the sale and support of its industry-leading flow cytometry and imaging flow cytometry portfolio. As an Instrument Field Application Scientist, you will be responsible for pre- and post-sales support of the cell analysis instruments and reagents portfolio. In close collaboration with our sales specialists you will demonstrate state of the art imaging flow cytometry, flow cytometry and cell analysis equipment. You provide technical training to customers and develop to be the go-to expert for application and technical questions. You will provide valuable customer feedback and market insights to the organization. The position is field based and requires 40-60% travel.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have a university degree in biology or another life science related field, preferably with a Ph.D.
- You worked in the area of immunology, cancer biology, cell biology for 3 years or more
- You have extensive experience with flow cytometry and/or fluorescent microscopy
- You used to teach or provide training to others and are able to travel
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills