We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Biopharmaceutical & Clinical Pharmacology Scientist role with a global contract development and manufacturing organisation. This is a permanent position that will be based out of Nottingham, United Kingdom.
This is an exciting and varied role that is fundamental to the success of our Client’s studies. As a scientist in the Biopharmaceutics and Clinical Pharmacology group, you will work closely with both commercial and operational teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide scientific leadership in early client discussions
- Reviewing and interpreting technical data packages to design programs of work in line with the Company’s service offerings
- Provide scientific oversight during operational delivery and reporting of programs
- Work with project teams to aid interpretation and assessment of arising pharmaceutical and clinical data and to ensure study objectives are achieved
- Coach, mentor and inspire other scientists within the organisation
- Develop and utilise external peer networks to support both scientific and business growth
- Generating and delivering peer reviewed publications, posters and presentations
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- PhD preferred
- Strong background in disciplines including biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics or clinical pharmacology
- Over 5-10 years relevant industry experience in early clinical development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and thrive in a team environment
- A good understanding of the relationships between a drug candidate’s properties, formulation design and clinical performance is essential
- Experience in the design of early clinical studies and programs
- Your personal credibility in establishing strong peer-to-peer relationships within our client organisations is fundamental to this role